Send an E-mail to your father informing him your progress of studies

Suppose your father is a service holder, who lives abroad. He has wanted to know about your preparation for the ensuing JSC examination. Now, send a message through E-mail to your father informing him your progress of studies.
From : Nashid<nashid15@gmail.com>
To : Aladuddin<alauddin77@gmail.com>
Sent : Wednesday, September 30, 2015; 9:00 p.m.
Subject : About the preparation for the JSC examination

Dear Father,
Accept my salam at the outset of the e-mail. Hope you are fine. You will be glad to know that my preparation for JSC examination is very good. I have prepared myself for the Junior School Certificate Examination 2015. I have made a fair progress in my preparation for the examination. I am confident that I will obtain very good marks in the examination. Of late, I have overcome my deficiencies in Mathematics. You know that I am weak in Science and Religion. I have taken equal caution against all other subjects and have revised them several times. I am hopeful of obtaining distinction marks in all the subjects. I am waiting for the examination with eagerness. 
Your loving son,
Nashid.

No comments

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.